Welcome! I’m Tara Gregorio
I teach moms how to use herbal medicine without fear or worry.
Have you ever said….
- you want to use natural remedies, but you’re afraid they will hurt your baby
- you want to use herbs, but you’ll wait until you’re done breastfeeding
- or you’ve tried herbs before, but they didn’t work for you
If you have ever had these thoughts, then you are in the right place.
I know how it feels to be struggling after childbirth. After having my twins, I had insomnia, anxiety & depression.
And, I know how frustrating it can be to ALWAYS be at the pediatrician with sick kids!
How I Got Started
I was an herbalist & STOTT PILATES lead instructor for many years, but after having twins I struggled with postpartum depression for over twenty-four months. I was determined to figure out why this happens. I enrolled to become a certified women’s herbal educator with Dr. Aviva Romm and I continued to educate myself in helping myself and my clients heal their postpartum body with exercises and natural remedies. I also took courses on alternatives to antibiotics for myself and my children.
The outcome? I overcame PPD & PPD by addressing my gut health and adding in a group of herbs called adaptogens. My son? He healed his “asthma-like” breathing with gut-healing remedies and herbal medicine. I write all about this on my blog post and my weekly Youtube videos.
“Before using Tara’s custom tincture, my son had a lingering cough for over a month. I tried many different remedies, including Zarbee’s naturals, and nothing really seemed to work. The first day I used the tincture Tara created, he coughed up the mucous he was holding onto. After about 4 days of the tincture, his cough was finally gone. We always have Tara’s tinctures on hand, including mixtures for a headache and PMS symptoms that I use regularly.”
“In my last health consultation with Tara, I learned tips and techniques to reduce my cold symptoms and she created a personalized tincture for my cold and headache. She tapped Lavender essential oil on my sinuses and within minutes my sinuses opened up and I could breathe. I noticed the herbal remedies and techniques, not only made me feel better but reduced my symptoms faster than when I used over the counter medications. As a bonus, my sinus tincture from Tara helps with pain throughout my body.” arge
Tara is thoughtful, caring and knowledgeable.
How I can help you
Women’s Health; Postpartum & Beyond
- How to safely get back into exercise post-baby – https://aaptiv.com/magazine/exercise-post-baby
- From studio owner to online course creator – https://readyaimempire.libsyn.com/264-meet-tara-gregorio-founder-of-the-present-momma-and-witness-her-transition-from-studio-owner-to-online-course-creator
- Ther*happy Podcast: Herbal Medicine For Mama’s: https://youneedtherhappy.com/ep20-herbal-medicine-for-mamas-with-tara-gregario/