It’s frustrating when you’re bloated and constipated.
What if there was an easy, simple tea blend to take this away fast!
Then this skinny tea is for you.
Who is skinny tea good for?
- If you have constipation
- You have PMS
- You’re experiencing bloating
- You have Urinary discomfort and pain
- You’re eating chocolate:) Yes, it helps balance the sugar rush.
How do you make skinny tea?
Skinny Tea Recipe
- 1 part or 1 cup dried stinging nettles
- 1 part or 1 cup dried dandelion leaf
- 1 part or 1 cup dried peppermint leaf
- 1/4 part or 1/4 cup dried Rose hips
- Blend all together
- Step #1. Purchase your tea from high-quality sources like www.jeansgreens.com or www.mountainrosherbs.com. Buy 2-4 ounces of each, except for rose hips- purchase half the amount.
- Step #2. Blend 1 part of the herbs together and place in a sealed container.
- When I suggest 1 part, you can use 1 cup.
- Step #3. Use 1 tbs. of all of the dried herbs per 1 cup of boiling water.
- Step #4 Cover and steep for 10 minutes. Strain & Add honey if desired.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes
I like to purchase my loose leaf tea from: www.mountainroseherbs.com.