Are you wondering why you’re so angry?
You may have something called PMDD, Premenstrual dysphoric disorder, or really bad PMS.
- depressed mood/hopelessness
- anxiety, on edge
- marked anger
- disinterest in activities
- lack of energy
- change in appetite overeating
- out of control-overwhelmed
- physical symptoms; breast tenderness, headache, bloat
- plus.. affects work, school, relationships for at least 2 consecutive months
The difference between PMS and PMDD is the severity of symptoms
- Step #1 – Eliminate or minimize coffee, alcohol, tobacco, and sugar, a diet high in protein – at least days 14-28.
- Reduce sodium with fluid retention and diary with constipation
- Step #2 – Add in a hormone modulator like Chaste Berry
- Step #3 – Add in Adaptogens
- Step #4 – Integrate the #1 natural antidepressant – St. johns wort
Step #5 – Exercise, meditation, journaling, yoga massage, baths
- Step #6 – address your liver health by adding in bupleurm
Watch this video below to learn more: