Would you love to cut down on chemicals in your bug spray?
Making your own bug spray with essential oils can be easy. All you need is a few items and blend!
Here’s what you’ll need:
DIY Bug Spray
- 10 drops of Cypress Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Geranium Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Bergamot Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1 cup of 40-50% vodka.
- Blend and store in a dark bottle. Shake before spraying.
Directions for DIY Bug Spray
- Mix 1 cup of 50% Vodka: It doesn’t have to be high quality. You can also use witch hazel as an alternative.
- Essential oils:
Cypress E.O. (10 Drops)
Geranium E.O. (10 Drops)
Bergamot E.o. (10 Drops)
Rosemary E.O, (10 Drops)
Cedarwood E.O. (10 Drops)
Peppermint Essential Oil (3 Drops)
Mix well and place in a dark bottle. Shake before use.
Other ways to use this blend
- for bug bites
- room spray
Please do not drink essential oils:)