Do you love creating your own tea blends?
Would you love to decrease your bloating and PMS symptoms with one cup of tea?
Then this skinny tea is for you.
Who is skinny tea good for?
- If you have constipation
- You have PMS
- You are experiencing bloating
- You have Urinary discomfort
- You’re eating chocolate:) Yes, it helps balance the sugar rush.
How do you make skinny tea?
Step #1. Purchase your tea from high-quality sources like www.jeansgreens.com or www.mountainrosherbs.com.
Buy 2-4 ounces of each, except for rose hips purchase half the amount.
Step #2. Blend the herbs together and place in a sealed container. When I suggest 1 part, you can use 1 cup and 1/2 part, use 1/2 cup etc.
Step #3. Use 1 tbs. of dried herbs per 1 cup of boiling water. Cover and steep for 10 minutes. Add honey if desired.
Let me know if you have any questions below. Pin the image to keep for later!
Do you have little kids at home that love those sugary pops?
Would you love to incorporate more nutrition into their diet?
Introducing Herbal Popsicles. I’ve used this recipe for over five years now and my twins LOVE helping me make them!
- 2 tbs. of Dried Lemon Balm
- 1 cup of Fruit- we like strawberries and banana or frozen mango
- Small Can of Pineapple juice or raw honey if you prefer
- 2 tbs. Echinacea (optional)
Here’s a simple recipe:
- Make 1 pint of lemon balm tea (a handful of fresh or dried lemon balm leaves steep in 2 cups of water.)
- Add 1 cup of chopped fruit & the pineapple juice to a blender and blend.
- Mix in 2 TBS echinacea tincture (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients super well and distribute evenly into a popsicle mold.
- Freeze, serve. Make sure to try one yourself! Yum!!!
Here are some popsicle molds we love!
I purchase lemon balm from mountainroseherbs.com
Making your own bug spray can be easy. All you need is a few items and blend!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3-8 oz dark spray bottle. I like to order from SKS or Specialty bottle, but you can also get just one bottle at your local health food store.
- High-quality Essential oils- I order from mountainroseherbs.com but there are many other companies.
- 40-50% vodka. It doesn’t have to be high quality. You can also use witch hazel as an alternative
Directions for DIY Bug Spray
- Mix 1 cup of 50% Vodka
- Essential oils:
Cypress E.O. (10 Drops)
Geranium E.O. (10 Drops)
Bergamot E.o. (10 Drops)
Rosemary E.O, (10 Drops)
Cedarwood E.O. (10 Drops)
Peppermint Essential Oil (3 Drops)
Mix well and place in a dark bottle. Shake before use.
Other ways to use this blend
- for bug bites
- room spray
Please do not drink essential oils:)