Meditations don’t really work for you.
But… what if you could be more mindful more often? What if you felt like you had more time on your hands? Would you try it?
Once I carved out time for daily meditation – my anxiety finally shifted. It’s a non-negotiable. I practice it every day.
But don’t forget… your body loves repetition.
👉Action Step: Try to find 10-minutes a day to practice one of these meditations for at least 30 days.
Then reach out. I’d love to know if you have success!
Let’s get started.
This was the first shift I ever experienced. This meditation is included in her online membership or you can pay $4 for this transformation. Practice it daily when you want to complete a ‘necessary ending’, something that is not serving you.
#2 Manifesting Meditation
#3 Mary Kate is my go-to girl for removing any money blocks! We all have them. Clear your thoughts about money and step into the Present Momma you crave to be.
#4 Morning Meditation: Practice this daily for miracles
#5 Have you tried hypnosis? The Mindful movement meditations are amazing. These are my favorites.
#6 If you’re sleep-deprived and feeling tired and wired.. .try yoga Nidra before bed or if you get woken up and cannot fall asleep.
#7 Trauma from childbirth, from your childhood, from a relationship, can be causing your anxiety. Try this meditation daily.
Give yourself 30-days to try these meditations. Then take time to journal afterward.
Could this work for you? Let me know below. 👇
P.S. Ready to learn more? Join a mini-course: https://taragregorio.com/shop/
What if you could overcome postpartum depression, by changing your mindset?
You must admit, it’s not easy to be a mom.
And.. the transition into motherhood is a rocky road.
Think about this for a moment…
- Are you wanting to say or doing something that you are not currently doing?
- Are you craving more support, more time, more nourishment?
- Do you feel like you’re being held back on your dreams?
But hang on…
I know it will take more than writing to overcome postpartum depression. But, I encourage you to explore these questions and see what it brings up for you.
What’s the magic formula?
Here are 13 writing prompts I’ve used over the years to overcome depression and anxiety.
So take out a pretty, girly notepad and begin writing.
#1 Write your birth story
- Write it in complete detail. All that you loved, all that you hated, and all that you are thankful for.
- 👉Action step: Share your story online. Other momma’s need to hear what you’ve been through.
#2 Start with the end in mind
- What is it that you want to do with this one and only life you have?
- Are you doing it? What is holding you back?
- Take a blank sheet of paper and draw a circle. Write where you want to be when you are 80 years old. Then write down the steps to get there.
- 👉Action step: Take one step today to fulfill your life dream. Even if it’s small. Begin today.
#3 What’s important to you?
- Take a blank sheet of paper and draw a line down the middle.
- List 10 things that make you happy on the left side of the paper. Then list 10 things you’ll say a “no thank you” to on the right side of the paper.
#4 How can you fill your cup up?
You cannot take care of everyone else if you are depleted. How can you fill your cup up today? It doesn’t have to cost money or take a lot of time. Here are some things I do.
- 10-minute Youtube meditations
- Baths with magnesium salt and essential oils
- Write a gratitude list – who are you thankful for?
- Get my nails done
- Go for a hike
- Make a cup of stinging nettle tea 🍵
Fear is love waiting to exhale…
#5 What are you afraid of doing?
- One of my biggest fears was closing my Pilates studio. What would people think? Where would they go? I was more worried about my clients than I was about my own mental health.
- 👉Action step: So, I ask you.. what are you afraid of doing? Write it down.
#6 Complete these sentences…
- My favorite place to sit as a child…
- If I wasn’t this old I would…
- If I had more time I would…
- If I wasn’t afraid I would..
- My favorite childhood game was…
- If I didn’t sound crazy, I would..
#7 When were you happy?
- Write about a time when you were very happy. Where were you? Who were you with? What were you doing?
#8 What was the most traumatic event in your life?
- Write about any trauma in your life.
- Then.. write it again as though it was a good thing. As though, you learned something from it or it made you the person you are today.
When you laugh, the world laughs with you, but when you cry, you cry alone. – A happy pocketful of money
Decide right now to face everything anew. Your thoughts, become your words and they become your actions. #ppd Click To Tweet
#9 Your thoughts
- Decide right now to face everything anew. Your thoughts, become your words and they become your actions.
- What negative thoughts are you saying to yourself? Write them down. Gently, gradually release them.
- 👉 Action step: Turn those thoughts into a positive word.
What comes out of your mouth, comes into your life. – You are a badass at making money.
#10 What do you really want?
If money wasn’t an issue. If your life was different. What would you really want? What are you craving? Write these down…
- The perfect partner
- The perfect health
- Your goals in life
- Your education
- How much money do you want to make
- What kind of relationships do you want
#11 What are you grateful for?
- Have you ever noticed how much love you have around you? How blessed you are?
- 👉Action step: Write down 5 things you are grateful for today.
#12 How do you play?
- Have you noticed as we get older, we stop playing? We start “adulting”? What can you do today to be more playful? To have more fun?
#13 Fall in love with yourself…
- What are you holding against yourself? What do you say about your body every day?
- 👉Action step: Write down 20 things you love about yourself. Don’t hold back. List them. Love them. Repeat them often. 💕
The first step is the hardest.
Make a cup of tea. Light a candle and take out your notebook and start writing.
I’d love to know what you uncovered.
Leave a note below and share it with us.
P.S. Ready to overcome PPD fast? >>>Join one of my mini-courses: https://taragregorio.com/shop/